Our 3rd Season is certainly a COVID impacted one! Participation is limited and specific protocols in place as safety is paramount. Swim Squad is appropriate for kids who have participated in at least (1) summer of swim team (or been qualified to do so). We are comprised of a wide range of experience, skill, speed, etc. The structure and pace of the group allows for all experience levels to learn and to be challenged. Both the 8 & under Squad and the 9 & over Squad are coached with an emphasis on developing strong technique while fostering a desire to swim smart, strong, and fast! Endurance building is a goal of the program, but not at the expense of executing proper stroke and skill mechanics.
PARENTS: With social distancing and safe swimming a priority, participants need be able to follow directions acutely well. Please consider whether your child (ren) are a good fit for a structured swim group or whether private instruction may be a better fit.
– Contactless Temperature Check upon entry each practice
– No Borrowed Equipment
– No changing rooms/showers. (1) at a time in restroom
– Entry & Exit through Separate Doors WEARING MASKS*
– No Parents on Deck
– Coach(es) wear a clear Face Shield while coaching and a mask upon arrival and departure.
– Participants are distanced with verbal instructions and visible markers (cones) during practices and coaches design practice flows with distancing measures in place.
*Parents are expected to reinforce the importance of their children following social distancing rules during practices and mask wearing in & out of facility.
Session Fees vary based on volume of monthly practices*
Sibling or SPRFC Member Discount 15%. Code: Squad15
Limited to (12) participants. Will not run without a minimum of (6)
*Fees adjusted during Thanksgiving holiday