Contact Coach Traci
For More Information
SWIM SQUAD UPCOMING EVENTS:
8 & under 7 PM – 7:55 PM
9 & over 8 PM – 9 PM
8 & under 4 PM – 4:55 PM
9 & over 5 PM – 6 PM
FALL: September 10 – November 19
WINTER: January 7 – March 13
SPRING: March 25 – June 3
– Contactless Temperature Check upon entry each practice
– No changing rooms/showers. (1) at a time in the restroom
– Entry & Exit through Separate Doors WEARING MASKS*
– No Parents on Deck
– Coach(es) wear a clear Face Shield while coaching & a mask upon arrival and departure.
– Participants are distanced with verbal instructions and visible markers (cones) during practices and coaches’ design practice flows with distancing measures in place.
Swim Squad is a 2-day a week program meeting 10 weeks. Coaches follow a stroke development curriculum and share weekly video demonstrations to introduce and reinforce skills. It is appropriate for kids who have participated in at least (1) summer of swim team (or been qualified to do so). We are comprised of a wide range of experience, skill, speed, etc. The structure and pace of the group allows for all experience levels to learn and to be challenged. Both the 8 & under Squad and the 9 & over Squad are coached with an emphasis on developing strong technique while fostering a desire to swim smart, strong, and fast! Endurance building is a goal of the program, but not at the expense of executing proper stroke and skill mechanics.
PARENTS: With social distancing and safe swimming a priority, participants need be able to follow directions acutely well. Please consider whether your child (ren) are a good fit for a structured swim group or whether private instruction may be a better fit.
All Squad Sessions are pre-paid at time of booking. Should practice need to be cancelled for any reason, efforts will be made to make up the practice, but it is not guaranteed to happen due to facility constraints.